A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Sunday, February 18, 2007

I met a guy...

I met a guy in the parking lot of a safeway in SF. He was hot and funny so I stayed and talked to him for a bit. He got my phone number, said he'd call me to meet up before he headed off to Hawaii.

He called today just to chit-chat.

Too bad that I met him A YEAR AGO when i was living in SF and had recently broken up w/ my current bf.

He didnt think it was weird at all to be calling me A YEAR later and before I spoke to him sent me creepy text messages saying I should 'call him.' The only reason I finally did call him was b/c my paranoia (sp?) go the best of me and I wanted to make sure I knew the person and that they weren't a random stalker.

He even recounted how he had in fact called me last year and how I said I couldnt meet up w/ him b/c I had other things to do. And when I asked what I owed this call to, he said something about catching up with his favorite med student. Um right. Did I also mention that he is currently in HAWAII??? As if!



What a WEIRDO!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home