A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Piss Off!

(PS the contents of this post are also on my myspace account. I haven't put my settings on private yet, so even if you don't have an account you can view it, so I probably won't double post much these days. But in the event that I do turn my account private, I'll double post so you don't have to get a myspace account just to read up on my current retardedness... not that anyone cares.. but just in case :) www.myspace.com/gyangster)

I can't wait until I buy my own house! Today, for the second time, a neighbor accosted me about the poop on the lawn within the apartment complex. The first time she tried to talk to me about it she repeated ad nauseum the fact that she had to pick up poop that day and that it wasn't HER dog, and the dog in some other apartment ran away, and so it had to be either my dog or my roommate's dog. Firstly, ew. Secondly, there are more than 3 dogs in the whole apartment complex. But since this particular neighbor isn't aware of that fact that there are mroe dogs, she refuses to believe me. Apparently I'm just making sh** up.

So whatever. I told her that I took my dog for long walks so it wasn't him. If she finds that there is dog poop on the lawn she can buy a lawn chair, sit out there, and discover the perpetrator. (Ok, I kind of didn't say that last part.)To make matters worse, today, as I was leaving to study, she yells my name as she is actually picking up dog poop. EW! (she did have gloves on) Then she tries to accuse me of doing it. "Listen bitch, it aint me." Ok I didnt say that part either. But I did say that it wasn't me, she still didnt believe that there are other dogs in the complex, AND she thinks its my roommate. Then she goes on about how "it" (it what?) is against the law in Palo Alto. I assure her that it wasn't me or my roommate. But she doesn't believe me. She still thinks its my roommate.

ARGH! What is wrong w/ people? I have better things to think about then "who's dog poop is on a friggen lawn!" This is punishment for my bad saving habits. Seriously, I was making enough money during my time off from school to not only pay off my credit cards, but also enough to put a down payment on a house, albeit a modest house. Did I do any of these things? NO! And here is my punishment - an old lady holding poop in her hand trying to make me look at it while also accusing me of letting my dog do it.When I buy a house, I will be sure to buy a gigantic sign that says "FUCK OFF" and stick it on my lawn.

Humph!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home