A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Friday, March 02, 2007

The Study of Neuroscience

In studying neuroscience I often feel like we're all one step closer to "figuring it all out." As if each new piece of evidence we find moves us closer to the day when we will find the hiding place of the master regulator, who will be sitting behind a huge green curtain. Someone in a lab coat will pull the curtain back and the "master regulator" will be a bumbling 50 year old guy who's a bit startled. And thats where my vision ends. Although.. if he's the master regulator, why would he be startled? Wouldn't he KNOW that people had found him?...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kel The Younger said...

I almost choked on my coffee while reading this. "Huge green curtain???" LOL! What are you *smoking* over there??? Just tell me there were no resemblances to Homer Simpson in your vision, like, the Regulator isn't kicked back at the controls eating doughnuts, right? Well, I guess for some people that's true... :-D

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home