A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Cravings

You ever have a sandwich or [insert food] and it was really good. Then you ate it like everyday for a really long time. But of course you got sick of it and took a break. Then at some point you started craving said sandwich or [insert food] again. Yeah its like a relationship. The kind of thing that sustains two people over the long term I guess is being so used to each other that even when they tire of being in each others presence, they just get this craving every now and again..

P.S. this really was about sandwiches.. I'm craving the noon time sandwiches at my journal club class.. even though they're the same damn sandwiches every week and I was sick of them last week! mmmm... can't wait!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home