A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Why we should ALL stop feeling lame about ourselves

I'd like to say that over the years my general confidence level has grown on average. It was probably 50% in high school, 20% Freshman year of college, 60% Sophomore year, and now its about 80%. 80% is pretty damn good, seeing that I don't think anyone really reaches 100% unless they're in their own world.. There is that whole saying that while you may feel you're the best at something, you'll meet someone better.. At Stanford, you've probably met THE BEST. And I think Donald Trump even has his moments of "I am on top of the world! Wait I have an awful combover :( "

But all in all, everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. And most likely your strengths outweigh your weaknesses. So here are some reasons why you should stop feeling lame about yourself..


1.) Bonqueesha from down the block, you know, the one with 3 kids, 3 baby daddies, and working part time at Kmart looks in the mirror every day and says "Ooh Girl I'm tha bomb!"

2.) You haven't killed anyone...yet

3.) If you're one of my friends you're better looking than the average Joe. In fact, you're probably Hot stuff.

4.) AND You're part of the elite 10% of American's who knows that your brain is for thinking and not for destroying with drugs, high impact collisions just b/c you're bored, or completely inane thoughts.

5.) Up to this point you've made your parents proud.. which is really the only reason why you were created in the first place.

6.) You've got friends who love you for you.

7.) That hot guy or girl who dumped you/rejected you? Yeah they just did it out of feelings of inadequacy because they could never live to your standards.

8.) You are your own worst critic, which means everyone else thinks you are a much better person than you think you are.

9.) You could always be dumber, uglier, less interesting, more annoying, and less loved. Thank your blessings.

10.) And if I haven't deluded you enough.. your body odor probably smells like roses :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Peetie said...

That was a weird post. However, I do feel a lot better about myself. Thanks Elsie! And now that you mention it, my body odor DOES smell like roses! Whoa!

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home