A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Thursday, February 03, 2005

This is what happens when...

This is what happens when the guy Elsie is dating doesn't call for a long time:

- I start thinking and reminiscing about exes; regardless of how crazy and bad for me they were

- I start plotting on the perfect break up lines "Its not me. It's you. You Suck"

- Start contemplating calling said ex(es)

- I start entertaining the idea of dating that guy that I thought I didn't like, but maybe I didn't
give him a proper chance.

- I get really annoyed.

- I complain to friends.

- I think "Whoa this guy must be retarded. I clearly deserve better."

- Start thinking more about calling ex.

- Decide to call ex on a certain day, regardless of whether or not retarded bf gets his act
together.

- Complain to people that don't care.

- Get over it and think about other things.. such as - what to write in blog

:-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So strange that race is coming up all of the sudden. One of my friends from Tcos had another race post on her Xanga, completely unrelated to dating, but still about race. And I was thinking about doing a post about still another facet of race before I read any of these. Anyway...

Here here to what Mars said. No one will ever fit into the mold of normal - everyone is just themselves. Geez - do you really think people were staring at you guys for racial reasons? It's hard to imagine that in CA. That's so...Nineteenth Century. I stare at couples a lot, but usually cuz one person looks like they don't deserve the other. All I can think is, "Sweetie, you're not having fun in bed with *that*, so how much does he make each year?" or "Wow - you must have given up pretty early in life and grabbed the first one who said yes!" So PT is right - wait everyone out, you'll find someone great, and your mom will just have to deal. I think my mom is sick of me being single. She was after me to date one of my friends recently (who happens to be having an affair with a married man, so I guess she's taken anyway!) Perhaps in a few more years she'll be happy if I just come home with something that has breasts.

How does marrying a white guy bring slavery to mind??? That's so weird. I mean, far enough back in history, Italians owned Italians as slaves; I wouldn't avoid an Italian because it reminds me of bad things in history though. Any race could be an abused spouse...yeah, your mom's comment is just weird.

Fuck until we're beige! HAHAHA!!! I can't believe you said that Therese. :-) Yeah, lots of sex will fix anything. In the case of affairs, it will fix the marriage, though not in the way the one being cheated on would like.

And for what it's worth, you probably have nothing on me when it comes to complaining! :-)

Fuck until we're beige. HAHAHA!!!

~ Jon

PS I'm not in your Friendizzles list. Sniff. :-0

9:40 PM  
Blogger GyangBang said...

Ha! Yeah Jon, I stare at mismatched couples too! I wondered that.. like if people thought we were mismatched on attractiveness levels.. but then I thought wait! who do they think is better looking since i usually get really mean stares from women.. And i'm like hey! I am not unattractive, and for that matter he is not out of my league! Whatever.. A couple of friends.. I wont name and names ehem doehem.. are kind of suprised I'd date outside of my "athlete/frat boy" mode. but whatevs.. as long as i'm not harmed by strangers i'll be fine :)

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home