A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Up-to-Date News

So of course once it hit me that I might never get max again I started crying. Not crying.. balling. But as I was crying a friend called to tell me that they found Max. (Funny when the same thing happened with mo potential #1 called.. the similarities are a little too eerie.)

So I got Max back. He didn't exactly come back. A woman found him and called the Home Again Microchip company and through a series of calls got to me. She lives right down the street from me and says she found Max sitting in the middle of the street on a road that leads to the park we usually go to. What a bastard. Funny she said she had a dog that looked just like him when she was a kid and thought he had come back to her. Haha. Great.

Ok, so maybe everything doesn't happen for a reason, and I just need to be more responsible. Then again the lady that found him did get to reminisce about her childhood because of Max.. I think thats something :)

Anyway, more hijinx to come :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Mig said...

Ho bag,
You didn't tell me that you lost Max! That's comedy right there. I'm going home to watch Babe. Holla!

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home