A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Monday, March 21, 2005

OH MY GOD!

My freshman year roommate is ENGAAAAAAAAAAAGED... To think that sweet little, naive, but big hearted girl, became a beautiful, confident woman, with a huge rock on her hand.. who would have known back then.

CONGRATULATIONS DOT!

I LOVE YOU!

AND Robert is a truly awesome guy who deserves a truly more awesome woman.

P.S. Dont try to make me look bad in any gaudy brides maids dresses. I'm just going to get it altered ;)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol...i like how you interpreted "a beautiful, pretty nice sized" ring as huge :) you are the best! and yes, you will look gorgeous in one of those big, poofy, hideously pink gowns...and i attribute much of my growth throughout those formative years to you! :) i learned all i know from the Bang!

11:17 PM  
Blogger The Grave Digger said...

Hey, can I be the one guest who wears black and is already drunk at the ceremony and completely ruins at least one aspect of the day? Should I puke on the ice sculpture? Make an inappropriate toast? Push somebody's grandma? The possibilities are endless

9:09 AM  
Blogger Peetie said...

What do you mean there's only ONE of those guests? Me too! Me two! ;)

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home