A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

In the beginning...

It's funny how in the beginning of getting to know someone, almost no wrong can be done. What the other person says is hilarious! They get you. You couldn't be happier. Then the relationship crashes into a wall and bursts into flames like a car at the Indy-500.. you mourn, you get over it, and you wonder, What in the HELL did I see in that person?

Well I've learned from my last relationship to pay particular attention to what a guy says in the beginning when he's stupid and giddy and willing to tell you anything and everything. Because folks, history repeats itself, so why not be prepared?

Things I've learned from Mr. Protege:

1.) He thinks its perfectly fine to curse at a girlfriend. Not so much "hey bitch where's my shit?!" But more like, "Are you serious? No I don't believe it. Shut the fuck up. Really?"

2.) He's bad at breaking up. He usually just pushes the girl to do it (TYPICAL!). But he's been working on being more forthcoming. He told his last ex that he didn't think their "personalities meshed as well as he would like." When he really meant, "yeah I don't like you anymore."

3.) He thinks drunk dialing is hilarious.

So what do I learn from this?

Well if we ever actually start dating, when its over I will

A.) Have broken him of the habit at cursing at a girlfriend

B.) Will have to break up with him. Or when he gives some shitty excuse I'll know what he really means.

C.) Woohoo! Drunk dials from an Ex! How exciting!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey G! Thanks for your comment on my blog. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to delete it. You're right, I'm not really a Sally Struthers, I just made that shit up to shake of my weird stalker. Anways, don't be surprised if you read one day that I have gonorrhea or leprosy or something...though hopefully it won't have to come to that...

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home