A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The legacy lives on

How psyched was I tonight when a friend told me that hew was heading off to LFMOTQ!

For those of you who don't know - Last year I lived in Murray and not really remembering whose idea it was to start a new tradition, a group of us decided that Stanford needed to be way more sketch. Solution? Institute Last Full Moon On the Quad where seniors, and pretty much anyone else who's game, could get their last kicks as undergrads before being pushed into the "real world" where making out with strangers based on the phase of the moon would probably land you in jail.

Last year was kind of a blur. I do remember kissing a girl. Then there was some three way kissing action with a guy who I thought hated me since freshman year. Who knew!

More importantly who knew that a year later I'd be sitting in my apartment in sweats, with zit cream on my face, studying for the mcats, with my dog sleeping against the toilet in the bathroom... who knew..

Happy LFMOTQ! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home