A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Friday, June 10, 2005

New Phrases

So Paris Hilton's "That's hot" i realized isnt very original. Black people have been saying it forever. "have you seen that car? That shit's hot!" See what i mean? I guess she should be credited for adding a more aloof, "hey i'm worth millions," heiress tone to it. But anyway, it's inspired me to come up with phrases of my own. And just like Paris, I plan on getting them copyrighted.

"Hola Vaca" - i think its hilarious to call people cows, wait you dont? too bad

"I'll get jesus on your ass!" - I'm sure to offend some people. Sweet!

"That's not me." or the better version "That's not [insert your name here] - "Do you want to eat out?" That's not me. "Hey this pink shirt is cool" Thats not me... how obnoxious!

Crap I forgot the other ones.. but i'll update the list as they come to me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kel The Younger said...

LOL! Dude, I love that Jesus quote! It'll probably offend like everyone, but still, "it's hot!" :-)

10:08 PM  
Blogger The Grave Digger said...

When I lived next door to Dan Yu junior year, IV would have these really loud meetings that would go until late sometimes. I would always have the urge to come over and knock. When they opened the door, I would say "Shhh... Jesus wants you to be quiet." In the interest of not getting my agnostic ass kicked, I left it at "Hey, I'm going to bed..."

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home