A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Words of Wisdom

Me: How do I find motivation again?

Friend: Imagine not getting in.

Me: AhhhH! What if I don't get in?!


.. Sometimes visualization of failure is much more powerful than visualizing success..

______________________________________________

Me: When is someone too waffly? [insert story]

Friend: Well he's definetly too waffly, but hey everyone needs a romantic interest. So just use him until something better comes along.

Me: But I don't like the idea of settling.

Friend: Every relationship is about settling because no one is perfect.

Me: Never thought of it that way.

Friend: If we never "settled" in any area of life, nothing would ever get done.

Me: So you're saying use him until I get a life again, then dump him like a hot potato?

Friend: Exactly

Me: Soounds good...

2 Comments:

Blogger Bri said...

this isn't related to your blog, but...what kind of dog do you have? :0) always nice to meet another puppy-lover.

12:25 PM  
Blogger The Grave Digger said...

No one you meet in your life will ever feel exactly the same way as you do about all things. I've always felt that relationships invariably end up with the same 3 or so fights that occur in different permutations with different themes, but always the same disagreement behind it. Basically, I'll get married when I find someone whose differences piss me off the least and I can imagine tolerating for the rest of my life.

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home