A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Friday, June 03, 2005

This just isnt going to work

I don't really understand how Hollywood couples stay together.. with all those egos flying around it just seems like a recipe for disaster. Then again, most Hollywood relationships don't work out.

Setting Hollywood aside, Mr. Protege and I just aren't going to work out. See, Mr. Protege 1.) thinks a lot of women are "shady" aka liars (to be read: he has baggage) and 2.) has had enough women chase him around (to be read: he was a college athlete) that he has grown accustomed to it. What does this translate into? Pretty much I should be honored that he is paying attention to me and I really need to leave my weekends open just in case he wants to hang out. (He didnt say any of this, but he might as well have.) Even though he's the dumbass that put all his cards on the table!

Well here's the problem in all of this. Since I have high self-esteem (to be read: the world really should revolve around me.. jk ;) ), lots of work to do, and no real need for a boyfriend (This should not be read "I don't need no man." I'm just simply saying it would be nice, not necessary) there is just no way I'm going to chase him around. Me? Chase a guy? Why I never.. or at least never will again :)

So what's left? Much of nothing. I always wondered in this day in age which men were still looking for women who would be their doormats. Answer - Those who are accustomed to it and can't pull their heads out of their asses long enough to see how retarded they're being.

Good times.. Good times..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home