A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Shoot Me Now

I spent the last summer of my college career taking a full year of organic chemistry and half a year of physics. At the end of the summer I realized, wow, that was the last period of time that I had to waste and relax and I spent it doing the exact opposite - studying hard and being stressed to the max. Although I'm glad that I got my premed requirements out of the way, I realize that my last college summer could have been spent doing something much more enjoyable - i.e. traveling, sleeping, partying, etc.

Well summer is almost here again folks, and what am I doing? Not only do I have the responsibility of a full time job, and I'd like to argue that having to take care of Max is like having half the headache of taking care of a child, but I'm also spending the summer studying for the MCAT. Today I spent a full day working, then part of the night studying, until my brain just shut off. Then I realized, wow, I'm not going to be able to have guilt-free fun until the Fall.. how depressing..

2 Comments:

Blogger Kel The Younger said...

Els, you have to come have a little fun with us when I come visit in two weeks! And we'll make a date for some time in the future when we can relive the good times in college that we never got 'round to. ;-)

10:22 PM  
Blogger The Grave Digger said...

I suggest setting aside a weekend where you are okay with doing no work, then taking a temporary memory erasing pill* and "whooping it up" (as my aunt would say). Then Monday, you can remember about the MCAT and you didn't cost yourself anything too painful.



*not available outside of Eastern Europe until FDA approval

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home