A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Thursday, May 18, 2006

CLE 1.1 - Blue Cheese?

I think my roommate/ex gets a rise out of watching me eat things that are truly disgusting. I came back home yesterday and was trying to wash my face in peace when I heard my roommate yelling my name numerous times. Since I hadn't seen him at all and left Max home, I thought Max had done something truly heinous and he was mad about it. After walking out of the bathroom I go to see what all the commotion is about.

Him: Hey you have t try this!
Me: What the hell is that?
Him: Blue cheese. (smile)
Me: Um.. no thanks.
Him: No really. This is what makes Britain a great country.
Me: Yeah except all the rest of their food sucks.
Him: Yeah.. But try this.
Me: Ugh, give me a small amount.
Him: (Slabs on a huge chunck of cheese)
Me: I said small!
Him: But you won't be able to get the full flavor.
Me: Ugh. Ok. (Shoves stupid cheese and cracker in mouth)
Him: Good huh?
Me: UM. This tastes like what cleaning fluid smells like.
Other roommate: Yeah a lot of people don't like it.
Me: (Steals a cracker w/o cheese and walks away) I know you're trying to poison me. But I have a stomach of steal. So give up now.
Him: (Laughs)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love bleu cheese! (blue cheese? bleu cheese?)

guess it's an acquired taste...

-cq

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home