A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Thursday, May 18, 2006

CLE 1.2 - Bitch!

Him: (high pitched voice) Come here Max. Max, come here. Come here.
Max: (Gives him the "Ah hell na" look)
Him: Son of a bitch.
Me: Did you just call Max a son of a bitch?
Him: Yeah.
Me: That's sad.
Him: Well his mom is a bitch isn't she?
Me: That's not how you meant it. Getting mad at animals is not the answer. Max doesn't hate you you know. He's terrified of you. There is a difference.
Him: Max isn't terrified of me. (Walks over to Max and starts rubbing his belly)
Max: (Starts growling)
Me: He knows you're not being genuine. He can tell. Hey you want these light up die? Lets play, if you win you can have them.
Him: What happens if I lose?
Me: You can have em anyway, I don't need them.

20 minutes later after I walk into my room and start getting ready for bed.

Him: (opens door again without knocking!) Hey, you know when I called Max's mom a bitch, I wasn't talking about you.
Me: HAHAHA! Obviously not. You meant..
Him: Well I meant his biological mother. In dogs, the female is called the bitch.
Me: Yes. I know this. Thanks.
Him: Oh ok. I got scared there for a minute.

????

Part of me wonders why he thinks I would have engaged him in further conversation if he thought I thought he was calling me a bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home