A day in the life of the Bang

I'm too lazy to look up evidence to support my ideas. But anyone can find evidence for anything. So why even bother? :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Monday, June 26, 2006

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

Ex: If I had more time..
Me: (Oh lord here comes another "If life were different we would work out speech.")
Ex: ...If I had more time to devote to you, would you consider getting back together?
Me: (Oh whoops I underestimated him.)
Me: Well what do you mean, "more time?"
Ex: Well originally I thought I was going to be gone every weekend building a house on my own but I've decided to go a different route and have someone build it for me.
Me: Oh, I see.
Ex: I mean, if you want, we could try it out with this new situation. With you living down there it might be a little hard but I miss you a lot.
Me: I miss you too.
Ex: Though this situation will probably be better. I mean living together was just...
Me: Kinda awful.
Ex: I mean I'd get home from work and..
Me: Yeah I know, its not the best idea to be living with someone you start dating.
Ex: Yeah. You know what I mean.
Me: So we're going to try this again?
Ex: Think about it. You don't have to give me an answer now.
Me: Ok.
_____________________

So I omitted most of the sappy stuff.. mostly because I don't remember it all. And I also spared the descriptions of making out as we walked back to his apartment. And no, I didn't "seal the deal" by doing the dirty mambo. Besides the fact that I was tired, it would just be weird. But I didn't have to worry about that because he knew better than to try to take it there :-)

Take two?

We'll see.... :-D x 100

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home